Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100
Taking place on Sunday 2 August 2015, this exciting cycling challenge is described as the marathon on wheels!
Action for Children is accepting applications for the 2015 event now so secure your place today! Download the registration form here.
Or email Challenge@actionforchildren.org.uk
When applying for one of our charity places, please be as detailed as possible as to why you would like to ride for Action for Children and how you plan to fundraise.
Registration for the ride is £45 per rider and we ask all riders to raise a minimum of £650 in sponsorship.
For 2015, we are offering discounted team entry!
We have a set of sponsorship levels depending on your team size which are listed below:
- Team of 4 - £2,000 (save £150 per member)
- Team of 8 - £3,800 (save £175 per member)
- Team of 12 - £5,400 (save £200 per member)
The registration fee is £40 per team member.
Deadline for entry
All entries for the Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 need to be received by Friday 24th April 2015.
What we'll give you
Our cyclists are a very special bunch of people so, as a thank you for riding for us, we offer the following support package:
- Training guides and tips
- Advice and support from a dedicated local fundraiser
- Regular updates and news
- Your very own cycling jersey which you can customise
- ‘Keep Calm and Cycle On’ seat cover
- Information for your supporters
- Cheering points along the course and a strong team atmosphere
- A post-race meeting point within stumbling distance of the finish line
- Support for you after the race
Own Place Rider
If you are lucky enough to have been awarded a place already, we would be delighted if you chose to join our team. There's no minimum sponsorship and all you have to do to sign up is email us explaining that you'd like to use your ballot to fundraise for us.
Have any questions?
Contact the Action for Children cycling team on:
Congratulations to our 2014 riders!
Huge congratulations and a massive thank you to all our RideLondon 2014 riders for cycling through the wind and rain!
We’re so proud of our cycling team who along with our Executive Director, Charles Scott, and one of our Young Person’s Practitioners, Jane Shrubb, took to the 100-mile course in unseasonably harsh weather conditions to take their Action for Children.