Back to results
Park and Sunflowers Children's Centre
We offer a full range of courses and activities to support parents and families with children under 5.
You'll get access to health clinics and adult learning sessions as well as the opportunity to boost your employment prospects.
Join the fun and build your confidence with our range of group sessions designed to boost your self esteem.
What's on offer:
- Childminding support group
- Family Learning courses
- Baby massage courses
- Baby weighing clinic
- Dads club
- Cooking sessions
- Job Centre Plus advisor
- 1:1 support and advice
- PEEP - a class that helps parents and carers discover more about their child's early years learning
- Weekly drop in activity groups
Our team of experts will also work with you and your child to help you learn about their behaviour and develop your parenting techniques.
For any enquiries for Park Nusery please call 01252 330933.
Spring 2014 timetable
Summer 2014 timetable
Rushmoor Children Centres newsletter
- 10.00 - 11.30 July 30, August 13, Park Children's Centre. The theme is Goldilocks and the Three Bears and a physical activity session.
- 10.00 - 12.00 August 5: Pirates and Fairies Day, August 20: Bear Hunt
Park Ofsted report
Find out about our First Aid course
As part of overall health and wellbeing, it is important that children maintain a healthy weight. Currently, one in five Hampshire children in Year R are categorised as either overweight or obese. Learn more about the Hampshire Healthy Weights Strategy and the work which underpins it by visiting the website below.
Park Children's Centre