Back to results
Sharps Copse and Park Futures Children's Centre
Meet other families and learn from their experiences as well as the knowledge and experience of our dedicated team.
The centre is a great place for children to play and learn while you sit down with a cup of tea and talk to others.
There's a whole range of services on offer, from adult learning to help you develop new skills, to advice and support from our expert team.
So whether it's brushing up on your parenting skills or dealing with complex problems, drop in and see how we can help.
Please note the centres in the Havant Cluster are open between Christmas and New Year as follows –
- Trospacc Children’s Centre open on 30th December 8.30am – 3.30pm
- Sharps Copse Children’s Centre open on 31st December 9.00am to 3pm
- If you would like to speak to someone on the 29th December please call 023 92240077.
Sharps Copse and Trospacc Children’s Centres will be open as usual on the 2nd January and full service delivery will recommence on the 5th January.
Summer holiday timetable
If you are interested in attending one of our sessions, please register your interest using the links below and we'll let you know when a place becomes available:
Volunteer with us
Please take a look at our volunteering opportunities in the Havant and Waterlooville area, the benefits include
- gaining experience of working with children and families
- developing communication skills
- improving your confidence
- getting to meet lots of new people in your local area
- being part of our friendly team!
View our available roles:
Meet and Greet
Find out more here: Havant volunteering opportunities
As part of overall health and wellbeing, it is important that children maintain a healthy weight. Currently, one in five Hampshire children in Year R are categorised as either overweight or obese. Learn more about the Hampshire Healthy Weights Strategy and the work which underpins it by visiting the website below.
Sharps Copse Schools Campus
Park Futures Children's Centre,