Back to results
The Tree House and Little Waves Children's Centre
We need your opinion
We want to make the children's centre webpage bigger and better, but need your help. Please fill in this short survey and share your views about the information you want to see.
Get the support you need for your children with education and childcare for the under-5s.
With stay-and-play sessions and child health clinics, we'll help you provide the best start for your family.
We're on hand to provide all the help you and your family need, including:
- Support in starting nursery, pre-school and school
- Incredible Years parenting courses
- Parent/family forum
- Giving up smoking
- Stay and play sessions
- 1:1 family support
- Wriggle and Giggle (for non-movers)
- Links to Job Centre Plus, training opportunities and further education
We also run family learning courses, antenatal clinics, a breastfeeding cafe and Buggy Blast exercise classes to support new parents.
Spring 2014 timetable
Please register your interest for our upcoming acitvities
Volunteer with us
Please take a look at our volunteering opportunities in the Gosport area, the benefits include
- gaining experience of working with children and families
- developing communication skills
- improving your confidence
- getting to meet lots of new people in your local area
- being part of our friendly team!
Find out more here: Gosport volunteering opportunities
As part of overall health and wellbeing, it is important that children maintain a healthy weight. Currently, one in five Hampshire children in Year R are categorised as either overweight or obese. Learn more about the Hampshire Healthy Weights Strategy and the work which underpins it by visiting the website below.
Tree House Children’s Centre
Elson Infant School
Little Waves Children's Centre
St Vincent College Campus
Telephone: 023 9252 3075