A new savings scheme
- will open a Junior ISA for every child who has been in care for a year or more;
- has £16.7m investment up to 2015;
- is for young people across the UK;
- puts £200 into every account opened;
- will be run by a third party who will also fundraise for additional tops-ups.
We managed to get more than twice the investment that was originally agreed, and over 55,000 children and young people across the UK benefited from it in the first year, increasing every year after that.
We're very proud that On Our Own Two Feet won the John Antcliffe award for best public affairs campaign.
"This was an incredibly creative campaign," said the judges. "It took advantage of every platform possible, and proved successful."
Read all about it on the CorpComms magazine website.
Did you find this page helpful?