The route will take you on a truly unforgettable journey through the beautiful city of Cambridge, passing countless historic landmarks along the way including two iconic colleges of the University of Cambridge.
Whether you’re a first timer or looking for a PB, the flat course means everyone has the best possible chance of achieving their goals.
We ask for a £20 registration fee, which goes towards covering the cost of your place.
We also ask for £250 minimum sponsorship. The money you raise will support vulnerable children, young people and their families across the UK.
From fundraising to the finish line we’ll support you every step of the way. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Your own Action for Children running vest
- A dedicated support team to help aid you in your fundraising
- A fundraising guide and resources
- An opportunity to join the Team Action for Children community via our exclusive Strava and Facebook group
- Monthly emails containing training tips and news about Action for Children
If your event is cancelled due to coronavirus
By registering to participate in The Cambridge Half Marathon, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions which can be found here. Please ensure you read this before completing your registration.