Join us at the incredible Colchester Zoo, home to over 260 species for the unique opportunity to run a chip timed Half Marathon that starts in the heart of the Zoo! You’ll start by running between the Rhinos, Elephants, Giraffes and Zebras for 1k before heading out onto closed roads, looping back towards the zoo again.
What’s more is that you’ll get FREE entry into Colchester Zoo after the race (worth £23.99), a themed medal, race day t-shirt, chip timing and a goodie bag.
We ask for a £32 registration fee, which goes towards covering the cost of your place.
We also ask for £250 minimum sponsorship. The money you raise will support vulnerable children, young people and their families across the UK.
From fundraising to the finish line we’ll support you every step of the way. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Your own Action for Children running vest
- A dedicated support team to help aid you in your fundraising
- A fundraising guide and resources
- An opportunity to join the Team Action for Children community via our exclusive Strava and Facebook group
- Monthly emails containing training tips and news about Action for Children
If your event is cancelled due to coronavirus