Dust off those running shoes! This is your chance to take part in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and change young lives
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is famous for its flat and fast routes. These are perfect for first-time runners, as well as experienced athletes aiming for a personal best.
You’ll take in iconic sights along the way, including Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh Castle and the Royal Mile. Together with an electric crowd and great music, this is an unforgettable event.
Whether you have your sights set on the marathon or a shorter distance, this is the perfect setting to run for Action for Children Scotland.
The money you raise will make a real difference to vulnerable children and young people, as well as services that care for families and parents.
Apply for your place and make a difference!
- Full Marathon: £25 entry fee, £500 sponsorship target
- Half Marathon: £15 entry fee, £250 sponsorship target
- Hairy Haggis Relay: £15 entry fee per person, £150 sponsorship target per person
- 10k: £10 entry fee, £150 sponsorship target
Whichever event you go for, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
What will you get from us?
All runners get a fantastic support package from us, including:
- An Action for Children running vest.
- Advice and support from a dedicated local fundraiser.
- A fundraising pack, full of creative ideas on how to raise the money.
Already have your own place?
You can still run on behalf of Action for Children if you’ve already got a place in the 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival.
Find out how you can run to raise funds with us