Join in Scotland’s biggest virtual running festival
There are multiple distances to choose from including marathon, half marathon, 10k and 5k and you get to set the rules! Do a marathon all in one day or split it over multiple days. Or you could ask friends to join you in a virtual team rely.
Whether you have your sights set on the marathon or a shorter distance, this is the perfect setting to run for Action for Children Scotland.
The money you raise will make a real difference to vulnerable children and young people, as well as services that care for families and parents.
If your event was cancelled due to coronavirus
- Full Marathon: £10 entry fee, £500 sponsorship target
- Half Marathon: £10 entry fee, £250 sponsorship target
- Hairy Haggis Relay: £10 entry fee per person, £150 sponsorship target per person
- 10k: £10 entry fee, £150 sponsorship target
Whichever event you go for, we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
All runners get a fantastic support package from us, including:
- An Action for Children running vest.
- Advice and support from a dedicated local fundraiser.
You can still run on behalf of Action for Children if you’ve already got a place in the 2021 Edinburgh Marathon Festival.
Find out how you can run to raise funds with us