Run this beautiful race and help change the lives of children and young people
Take part in Britain’s most beautiful city run on Sunday 11th April 2021. This half marathon weaves through London’s royal parks on closed roads, and is a stunning setting.
The 13.1 mile route takes you through four of London’s most beautiful parklands: Hyde Park, St James's Park, Kensington Gardens and Green Park.
As you run, you’ll be inspired by iconic London landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye and the Royal Albert Hall.
Why take part?
Here's what you'll get:
- Exclusive access to our training tips and plans.
- A dedicated support team to help aid you in your fundraising.
- Your own Action for Children running vest with iron on letters.
- Amazing support from our cheer points along the route.
- You’ll be doing something amazing by raising funds to help vulnerable children.
£300 pays for emergency overnight support for 60 young people living on the street.
Run with us
We ask for a £30 registration fee, which goes towards covering the cost of a charity place.
We also ask for £300 minimum sponsorship. The money you raise will support vulnerable children, young people and their families across the UK.