On Sunday 8th September 2024 the world’s biggest half marathon returns to the North East. With over 65,000 runners, this is a major event to tick off your bucket list, and by running for Action for Children you'll also be supporting vulnerable children in the UK.
if you're looking for a charity place or have your own place
Whether you have a ballot place or a charity place with us, all Action for Children runners will receive:
- Leg massage, refreshments and professional photos with your medal. You'll find us in our post-race marquee.
- Running vest: Free Action for Children vest with iron-on letters so everyone can cheer your name.
- Fundraising support: Guidance from your local fundraiser all the way up to event day and beyond, so you can smash your fundraising target.
- Facebook group: Access to our exclusive community of sports participants through our Sports Facebook Group.
- And lots of cheers! Be cheered on by our amazing and loud cheer squad to keep you going to the finish line.
If you got a place in the ballot, you can support Action for Children and receive all the same fantastic benefits as runners with our charity places. We would love to have you! Simply complete the form below to join our team.
If you are looking for a charity place, please fill in this form and a member of our fundraising team will contact you.
- Entry donation: £40
- Fundraising target: £350