See our headline achievements and download the latest annual report
We don’t just say we want to improve the lives of children, young people and families. We hold ourselves to account.
Our annual report shows what we want to achieve, and how far we’ve come.
You’ll always find the latest report on this page. The most recent report available is for 2020/21.
Our values reflect the way we want to work. We’re passionate, ambitious, collaborative and inclusive. And we put children first.
Despite the disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic in 2020/21, we helped 604,885 children, young people and their families. This is a 64% increase year-on-year, achieved through the expansion of digital services.
- Action for Children delivered 512 services all across the UK.
- We kept 99% of services open, thanks to the tireless efforts of staff and volunteers.
- Together with our supporters we raised £20 million, including our first emergency appeal.
- We helped change the law on domestic abuse, helping the 800,000 children gain recognition as victims in their own right.
- Our digital service Parent Talk supported three times as many parents and carers. 90% rated the service 'good' or 'amazing'.