See our headline achievements and download the latest annual report
We don’t just say we want to improve the lives of children, young people and families. We hold ourselves to account.
Our annual report shows what we want to achieve, and how far we’ve come.
You’ll always find the latest report on this page. The most recent report available is for 2019/20.
Our values reflect the way we want to work. We’re passionate, ambitious, collaborative and inclusive. And we put children first.
In 2019/20, we helped 368,648 children, young people and their families.
- Action for Children delivered 503 services all across the UK.
- At the end of March we launched Parent Talk which became a vital lifeline for many parents during lockdown.
- Together with our supporters we raised £18.7 million, including £600,000 from our Secret Santa appeal.
- 10,455 young carers and their families got practical and emotional support.
- 72% of children have improved social skills and stronger friendships after getting our help.