See our headline achievements and download the latest annual report
We don’t just say we want to improve the lives of children, young people and families. We hold ourselves to account.
Our annual report shows what we want to achieve, and how far we’ve come.
You’ll always find the latest report on this page. The most recent report available is for 2018/19.
Our values reflect the way we want to work. We’re passionate, ambitious, collaborative and inclusive. And we put children first.
Our 2018/19 annual report
In 2018/19, we helped 387,000 children, young people and their families. We increased our reach by 86,000, mainly through new digital services.
- Action for Children delivered 476 services all across the UK.
- We launched Build Sound Minds, an online mental health and wellbeing advice platform.
- Our in-school mental health course, the Blues Programme, reached even more young people. 78% of them say it has improved their mental wellbeing.
- 79% of early years children improved their readiness for school after taking part in play and learning activities in our children’s centres.
- And the Choose Childhood campaign has created a great foundation for us to build on in 2019/20.