We provide housing support for young people in the East and North East of Glasgow who are homeless or at risk of homelessness
Our service assists young people, between the ages of 16 - 24, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
- We have 11 people in our staff team and the project has been going for over 10 years
- Our office is based in Easterhouse but staff can come to meet you at a place that is easy for you
- We work with lots of other agencies who can support you e.g. Careers, Housing and Social Work
- We are part of Action for Children which is a national organisation with over 60 years’ experience in Scotland at working with children, young people and families
- A range of different supports are available if you need help to use our service, including interpreting services if required