Working in the heart of the community, we provide early intervention for families
We aim to help children and their families work together at an early stage to explore solutions and prevent more longer-term problems from arising.
We will always put the needs and safety of children and young people above everything else. We believe that parents, carers and families should help to shape the work that we do and we will always listen to and respect their views and ideas.
The project works with children aged 0-18 and their families.
The project hopes to achieve better outcomes for children and young people through:
- Building on the strengths of families
- Promoting parenting skills Increasing parents ability to nurture successfully
- Developing the resilience of children and young people
- Enabling families to use community resources and facilities
The project can offer the following services based on assessed needs:
- Individual and group work for parents and children
- Home based support for parents
- Outreach community work in a range of urban and rural settings
- Family Group Conferencing Support for parents and children with disabilities.
- Drop in facility Information and advice