We provide housing-related support in the home to young parents and expectant parents, aged 16-25, and their children
Our aim is to support parents to:
- Obtain and maintain tenancies, build the skills needed to manage a tenancy, maximise resources, manage bills and budget effectively, live independently and understand and undertake both their rights and their responsibilities as tenants.
- Build on their parenting skills by setting up a safe, stable and child-friendly home and meet the developmental needs of their children.
- Pursue personal development through returning to education, training, volunteering or employment, become familiar with their local community and obtain appropriate support from other agencies.
Ein nod yw cefnogi rhieni i:
- Cael a chynnal tenantiaethau, adeiladu'r sgiliau sydd eu hangen i reoli tenantiaeth, gwneud y mwyaf o adnoddau, rheoli biliau a chyllidebu'n effeithiol, byw'n annibynnol a deall a chyflawni eu hawliau a'u cyfrifoldebau fel tenantiaid.
- Adeiladu ar eu sgiliau rhieni drwy sefydlu cartref diogel, sefydlog a chyfeillgar i blant a cwrdd ag anghenion datblygiadol eu plant.
- Dilyn datblygiad personol drwy ddychwelyd i addysg, hyfforddiant, gwirfoddoli neu gyflogaeth, dod yn gyfarwydd â'u cymuned leol a chael cymorth priodol gan asiantaethau eraill.