When times are bad, families need extra support
We use a system of whole-family support, providing an intensive relationship and support to contribute to the wellbeing of families we work with; this can stabilise families and enable them to overcome their difficulties and live happier lives together.
If families and relationships are strengthened, children who were previously on the edge of being placed in care are able to stay at home.
We work with each member of the family with all children in the household receive care and attention, and where necessary we work with other significant members of the household if we believe this will help.
Our work helps;
- Keep children out of care;
- Help parents towards employment;
- Reducing children's involvement in crime;
- Making more confident parents;
- Helping families to better mental health.