Challenge yourself to the ultimate thrill-seeking activity, where you enjoy the exhilarating and unforgettable feeling of flying through the clouds from over 10,000ft at up to 120 mph!
Completing a skydive is not only an incredible personal achievement but you’ll also be helping us to give vulnerable children a safe and happy childhood.
We ask everyone taking part to raise a minimum of £395 - £450 (dependent on jump location), to cover the cost of your skydive and to support our work.
In return you’ll get:
- A free Action for Children t-shirt to wear on the day of the challenge
- Support from your local fundraiser all the way up to event day and beyond
- An opportunity to join the Team Action for Children community via our exclusive Action Heroes Facebook Group!
Sign up directly with Skyline Events and choose the date and location that suits you.
- A registration fee of £70 is required to secure your booking (paid directly to Skyline Events)
- There is a minimum sponsorship target of between £395 - £450 dependent on location. This amount covers the cost of your jump and goes towards our important work with families across the UK.
- Your fundraising target must be raised in full prior to your event. Our friendly fundraising team will be on hand to support you to raise this.
For more information, get in touch!