Join Action for Children at a Kiltwalk location of your choice and be part of our biggest team of Kiltwalkers yet!
- Glasgow: 28 April
- Aberdeen: 2 June
- Dundee: 11 August
- Edinburgh: 15 September
This super Scottish fundraising events sees thousands of people walking miles and miles, wearing tartan and raising money for fantastic causes.
At each location there will be three distances to choose from which means there is something for everyone:
- The Mighty Stride: up to 26 miles
- The Big Stroll: up to 15 miles
- The Wee Wander: up to 4 miles
- A FREE place for the Kiltwalk.
- A FREE charity t-shirt to wear on the day.
- Support every step of the way from our friendly fundraising team.
- Exclusive access to our Sports Action Heroes Facebook Group
- A chance to say hello and join our party at the Action for Children pit stop (Glasgow only, for now!)
In return, we ask all our Kiltwalkers to aim for a fundraising target of £150 each. The money you raise will help give vulnerable children in Scotland and across the UK a safe and happy childhood.
Entry fee: FREE!
Fundraising target: £150
Complete the form below to register your interest in The Kiltwalk with Action for Children. We'll email you with your free entry code so you can get signed up for free! Your free entry means you can focus on that all important fundraising.
Make your online fundraising page stand out.
Ready to take part?Register today