Contact us

We have offices around the country. We can be contacted through email, phone and by post.

UK head office - Watford

Action for Children

3 The Boulevard
Ascot Road
WD18 8AG

Click here to find us on a map.

For donating, fundraising and volunteering enquiries please contact our Supporter Services team:

For fostering enquiries please contact our fostering advisors:

For adoption enquiries please contact our adoption advisors:

For policy and campaigns enquiries please contact our policy and campaigns team:

For job application and recruitment enquiries please contact our Human Resources team:

For press and media enquiries please contact our Media team:

For any other general enquiry please contact our Customer Support team:

For pension scheme benefit enquiries:

Chief Executive's office - London

Action for Children

10 Great Queen Street

Click here to find us on a map.


Action for Children Scotland

City Park
368 Alexandra Parade
G31 3AU

Click here to find us on a map.

Wales (Cymru)

Action for Children Wales (Gweithredu dros Blant)

St David's Court
68A Cowbridge Road East
CF11 9DN

Click here to find us on a map.

Northern Ireland

Action for Children Northern Ireland

10 Heron Road

Click here to find us on a map.

Making a complaint

We welcome all comments and feedback about the way we work.

If you have had a good experience with us, we'd love to hear from you. However, if you would like to discuss a complaint, we aim to resolve it as quickly and efficiently as possible in a personal, fair and confidential way.

Please contact us on:

Or write to us at:

Action for Children
3 The Boulevard
Ascot Road
WD18 8AG

If you have a concern about our Fundraising activities, you can find further information by reading our Fundraising Complaints Procedure. Our fundraising promise can be found here.

If you would like to know more about making a complaint about our services to children, young people and families, you can read further about our Complaints Procedures - Services.

I have concerns about a child

We cannot undertake investigations into specific cases of child abuse. If you have concerns about a child you should contact either social services or the police. For more information read Worried about a child.

Any messages we receive that raise child protection issues will be forwarded to the police or social services.

More information on how to report child abuse can be found on the government website: