Run the city dressed as Santa and raise vital funds for vulnerable children. Here’s how to get involved in this family friendly 5k run
Fancy dashing through the heart of London and spreading festive cheer? Join us in this fun and exciting Santa in the City 5k run.
The route takes you past postcard-pretty landmarks, including St Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and the iconic Borough Market. Whether you run or walk, you’ll be taking in the best that London has to offer.
To register for one of our places we ask each runner to pay £20 registration fee and raise a minimum sponsorship of £100.
What you get
- Dedicated one-to-one support and communication throughout your fundraising.
- A highly fashionable Santa suit for you to wear on the day.
- A fundraising pack full of advice and ideas to help you fulfil your fundraising potential.
- An opportunity to visit one of our many projects.
- The wonderful feeling of knowing that your amazing support has made a difference to the lives of vulnerable children.
Got any questions?