Join us for the Birmingham 5k, 10k, or Half Marathon on Sunday 18th February 2024
With a 5k, 10k, or Half Marathon on offer, the Birmingham Running Festival offers the perfect opportunity to try a new challenge. And what's more? You can do it all whilst helping to improve the lives of vulnerable children and young people.
The entire course is inside the beautiful Sutton Park, so you can enjoy scenic views as you run.
- Choose your distance and sign up via Run for Charity to secure your place.
- You will also need to complete the registration form below so we can welcome you to Team Action for Children.
For more information please contact [email protected]
Taking part in this challenge is not only an incredible personal achievement but you’ll also be helping us to give vulnerable children a safe and happy childhood.
5K: £15 registration fee and £100 fundraising target
10K: £20 registration fee and £200 fundraising target
Half marathon: £25 registration fee and £300 fundraising target
We ask everyone taking part in this challenge to aim for the above fundraising targets. In return you’ll receive:
- A free Action for Children running vest to wear on the day of the challenge;
- Access to our exclusive Sports Facebook Group to share tips and ask for advice from other participants;
- One-to-one support from your local fundraiser all the way up to event day and beyond.
Keep up to date about all things Action for ChildrenSign up to our newsletter