The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK's favourite 26.2-milers. With a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year. Renowned for its buzzing atmosphere and roaring crowd, the course winds through the city streets, finishing up on the spectacular Brighton seafront.
The course is fast and flat so whether you're a seasoned runner or thinking of taking on your first marathon challenge, this is the ideal event for you!
We ask for a £50 registration fee, which goes towards covering the cost of your place.
We also ask for £500 minimum sponsorship. The money you raise will support vulnerable children, young people and their families across the UK.
From fundraising to the finish line we’ll support you every step of the way. Here’s what you’ll get:
- Your own Action for Children running vest
- A dedicated support team to help aid you in your fundraising
- A fundraising guide and resources
- An opportunity to join the Team Action for Children community via our exclusive Strava and Facebook group
- Monthly emails containing training tips and news about Action for Children
- Cheered on by our amazing and loud cheer squad
By registering to participate in the Brighton Marathon you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions which can be found here. Please ensure you read this before completing your registration.